Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm leaving tomorrow!

Hi everyone!

I finally created the blog I kept telling you I was going to make. A lot of you asked me how to stay in touch while I am away, and I think this will be the best way for you to keep up with what is going on. In the past I have been horrible about keeping up with a journal, but I promise I will really try to update this as often as I can! I hope all of you will also keep me updated with all that is happening in your lives! My new email is: cbogardpccam@gmail.com So, please write and let me know how you are doing!

Well, I leave for Philadelphia early tomorrow morning and will be there for 2 days. Then I will be going to Cameroon with all the other Peace Corps volunteers on June 6th! I still have some packing to do, so I will have to write more later. Ahh! I can't believe the time has come already...I am so excited!

Oh...and I love getting snail mail as well, so here is my address in Cameroon (for the first 3 months at least)

Connie Bogard
Corps de la Paix
B.P. 215
Yaoundé, Cameroon

Love,
Connie

1 comment:

Liz Bogard said...

Hi Connie,

We are all thinking about you!
How is Africa? Tell us all about it. Let us know what we can send you, anything special you would like? Hope all is well and you have been able to rest up from your long flight. You sounded really excited when we talked to you on Friday, 6-6-08. Love and Hugs from All of Us, M O M